Man Accidentally Sets Himself On Fire – EDM Digest

EDM DigestHonolulu Emergency Services Department spokeswoman Shayne Enright said the man was apparently checking his portable gasoline tank when gasoline splashed on him. Then, when he lit a cigarette, the gasoline burst into flames, causing first- and … …read more Source:: Honolulu News By Google News

from WordPress
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :

Honolulu Tweets


Popular Posts